Tuesday, March 24, 2009

South Park Takes on The Economic Crisis

posted by: Matt Tobey

sp-marg-pressimage01

I don't know a lot about economics, and I don't know the solution to the current recession, so all I can do is listen to my instincts. And my instincts are telling me to horde temporary tattoos, because my instincts are convinced that when our current monetary system collapses in May, the one that rises up in its place is sure to be temporary tattoo-based. Or maybe I should just do whatever they do on this week's new episode of South Park.

Everyone in South Park is busy pointing fingers when it comes to who is responsible for the state of the economy in all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Margaritaville," premiering on Wednesday, March 25 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL. Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate financial state everyone finds themselves in. The town gets behind him and everyone starts to live a life that no longer depends on any economy at all. Meanwhile an unlikely savior makes the ultimate sacrifice to solve everyone's problems.

Original here

No comments: